This machine is mainly used to detect the torque of torsion springs, scroll springs and other elastic elements of various shapes. The tested parts are installed between the space-adjustable clamps, which can adapt to the test of the torsional mechanical properties of different tested parts.
1. Torque measurement range: 0～2000Nmm (2Nm);
2. Min reading value of torque: 0.1Nmm;
3. The min reading value of torsion angle: 0.01°;
4. Relative error of indication: ≤±1% (two directions);
5. Repeatability relative error: ≤1% (two directions );
6. The distance between the afterburner plate and the torque plate is adjustable;
7. Sample clamping method: Provide mandrel according to user's spring sample;
8. When the testing machine exceeds 3% of the rated maximum torque, the testing machine will automatically stop.
The testing machine adopts computer control operation and can perform fixed angle torque test. The display shows the angle-torque curve of the tested part. It can display the angle, torque, curve, torque peak hold, and working status of the testing machine in real time. Test data can be stored and printed test reports.
1.At room temperature 20°C±10°C, relative humidity ≤80%.
2.Placed on a solid foundation.
3.In a clean environment where there is no vibration, no corrosive medium, and no strong electromagnetic field interference.
4.The fluctuation range of the power supply voltage should not exceed ±10% of the rated voltage.